Re: Oracle #1? Then why are these still missing...

From: Mike Tarrani <mtarrani_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:38:22 -0700

Where the UK IS/technical workforce seems to beat the US hand's-down is in project management and quality. The engagements during which I have worked with UK consultants and companies I have been totally impressed with their organization, management and attention to detail - and seemingly flawless execution abilities.