Re: What is table fetch continued row

From: Dave Grzebien <dgrzebie_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:59:12 -0400

Another thing to consider is the tables PCTFREE value. Wh n there is not enough free space in the block to update a row, migration will occur. The default value is 10 %. AN export/import will correct the problem but most likely for a short period. The key is knowing the characteristics of the table and how data is worked on in the table.

Dave Grzebien
Expert Technical Consultants, Inc
dave_at_etci.net