Connecting to Oracle 8.0.4 Database w/ Windows 98 client

From: cooleyd <cooleyd_at_med.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:37:42 -0800

I am trying to connect to an Oracle 8.0.4 database via a Windows 98 client. In my attempts to use the ODBC tester I keep getting Illegal Operation Errors with the following message:
(Error: SQLSTATE:Im003) specified driver could not be loaded 1157(Oracle ODBC driver)

I do not have this problem at all on my Windows 95 machines installed with same configuration.