Re: Oracle Parallel Server and Replication

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:06:49 -0700

Manish

Let me see if I understand you correctly. You have two clusters, cluster A and cluster B. You want both clusters running OPS for node failure protection, and multimaster replication between cluster A and cluster B for site failure protection. Is that correct? If so, yes it is possible. The main issue you'll run into is pinging, if the replication queues are firing off the instance that is NOT performing the writing.

If I'm not understanding your setup correctly, let me know.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete