Oracle Developer version 6 vs. Oracle database version8

From: Netjunki <kenjunk1_at_newmail.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:13:19 GMT

Please ----->>>> Need Immediate help <<<<------------

Currently, I have just installed Oracle8 Personal database (version 8.0.3.0.0). Based on the above version, I am planning to install the developer version 6.

However, what happened is that duing the installation of the developer, the system reminded me that Database version 8.0.3.0.0 will not be compatible with my Developer who has a higher version (8.0.5.1.0) and the installation of developer has somhow break my database and disabled me to login again.

Can someone tell me if the above incompatibility is trully correct ???? so what should I do ????

Does anybody know what version of Oracle developer that will be compatible with database version 8.0.3.0.0 ????

Thank you very much for responding. Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 10:13:19 CDT