Moving Database

From: FCostello <feargal_costello_at_ward.ie>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:52:46 +0100

Hi,
Our company have an Oracle 7.3 database running on OpenVMS. They plan to cluster the current machine. This will entail renaming the disks. How can I save my current instance and database

a. Recreate new database and import all from dump file
b. startup mount and rename files
c. another way ?

Any suggestions, help, experience of same ????

Feargal Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 08:52:46 CDT