Re: Oracle appl server LiveHTML Cartridges

From: Mark Plant <mplant_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:27:10 GMT

Johnson

Perl is the only language currently supported by LiveHTML.

Queries to the database are supported - see the Samples section of the documentation on how to do this.

I am not aware of any OAS 4 books, etc, on general release, but the online documentation supplied with the product is pretty comprehensive. You just have to plough through it !

Mark