Oracle appl server LiveHTML Cartridges

From: <j.suter_at_switzerland.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:57:37 +0200

I want to querying and retrieving Data from an Oracle database with the LiveHTML
Cartridge to generate automatically html files out of my oracle 8 database.

Is there just a LiveHTML Perl interpreter available or are other languagues supported?
Are the SQL statments then included in the perl script?

I am looking for good books, guides, tips and URL's for developping LiveHTML applications with the Oracle Application server I just found some books for the application server version 3, but nothing about the version 4.

Johnson Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 07:57:37 CDT