Re: q: jdbc netscape security question ?

From: <tedchyn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:11:13 GMT

Additional info:
  I got this message when both applet and oracle instance on the same box. also, the same applet has no problem connecting to database when appletviewer was used.

Thanks Ted
In article <7miosf$q0p$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   tedchyn_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Sir, Following message appeared when I try to use netscape(4.5) to
> display one of sample JdbcApplet provide by oracle:
>
> security couldn't connect to 'localhost' with origin from 'local-
> classpath-classes'
>
> any advice is appreciated. I am using jdk1.2.2, jdbc thin
client(8.0.4)
> and oracle nt 8.0.5
>
> Ted Chyn(tedchyn_at_yahoo.com)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 11:11:13 CDT