apache and Webdb

From: <dannypacheco_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:09:57 GMT

We have Webdb 2.0 and Oracle8i, we have gotten Webdb to work with the built in listener, but we want it to work through our apache web server. We have put the scripts in the cgi-bin directory, and it seems to work, except when we try to log in, it returns a login failed message.
Has anyone encoutered this problem where when using webdbs' listener you can login find, but not through another webserver using cgi.

thanks

Danny Pacheco

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 11:09:57 CDT