Re: catrep.sql - Installaion Problem

From: David P. Melton <dpm133_at_concentric.com>
Date: 14 Jul 1999 18:05:33 PDT

The only script which should be run as root is the 'root.sh' script which is normally run ONCE just after the installation of the oracle software. It's in the $ORACLE_HOME/orainst directory.

The caprep.sql script loads the system tables with the tables and views necessary to support database replication.

Wen using server manager you must be logged in as oracle or a unix account which has the 'dba' group, then

cd $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin

svrmgrl
connect internal
@catrep.sql