Re: Oracle8 Personal vs server version, with MS Access

From: Robert R. Wagner <r.r.wagner_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:35:02 -0400

Jacob:
Yes I will, but I assume that you'll be seeing all messages in this newsgroup..

Are you going to Access first because you want to use it for the clients? I ask this because I haven't found much about Oracle's capabilities for easily creating elegant forms or reports. So I assume that many designers use Access (or some other db) as the front end.

Cheers >>>>>> Robert