Re: Migrating from Access to Oracle

From: Lovan Chetty <lovanc_at_yahoo.com.removethis>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:39:16 +0200

I've tried to use the migration utility but it has one problem, that it does not allow you to change were it stores the dat file that is created. So if you are like me where the software and data sit on different drives you will only be able to use the utility if you have enough space on the software drive and then manually move the dat file to the right place.