Wanted! Oracle 8 Network Admin ILT book

From: <drblevins_at_altavista.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:37:55 GMT

I am looking for the Training books that go with the ILT Oracle class for Oracle 8 Network administration. I am trying to pass the Oracle 8 Network Admin Certification Exam (I have already passed the other 4) and

I know from experience that the test follows the ILT book. I can find no other info on this topic other than the Oracle provided documentation

that is somewhat lengthly and boring. I can offer cash to purchase, cash to rent them for a week, or a Book trade. I have attended the Oracle 8 tuning, DBA and recovery classes so a trade of one set of books

is a valid option.

Thanks Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 09:37:55 CDT