redo copy latch sleep 80% ??

From: Ron Vissers <rvissers_at_qtiworld._N0_SP4M_.com>
Date: 6 Jul 1999 09:36:36 -0600

Hi,

I'm tinkering with Quest's Instance monitor and its detecting issues with the redo copy latches.

The tuning books instruct me to increase LOG_SIMULTANEOUS_COPIES to twice the number of cpu's we have.

Unfortunately, we're already there and have been there for some time. (3 cpu's, 6 L_S_C's)

Where do I go from here?

Ron Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 10:36:36 CDT