Re: How do I develop and then distribute?

From: Peter Hiemenz <PeterHiemenz_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 21:13:17 +0200

<< Please give me more info. Thank you. >>

take a look at "www.topspeed.com"

You develop around a data dictionary. Code generator write most of the code for you. You can develop ISAM (Btrieve,...) and SQL (Oracle, MS SQL, Pervasive SQL,...) database apps with one tool. Oracle driver is charged separately.

newsgroups: comp.lang.clarion on many servers, or on server: tsnews.clarion.com

Peter

HMS Planung & Automation GmbH, Duisburg, Germany Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 14:13:17 CDT