Re: Does Oracle 7.3.3.4 work with Multinet 4.2A?

From: Jim Mehlhop <mehlhop_at_process.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 15:06:27 -0600

Oracle engineering has taken the stand that they will certify against UCX only. Oracle support on the other hand does have multiple versions of multinet and tcpware available and bootable on their test/lab machines. We have been working very closely with support to make sure that everything that runs on UCX also runs on Multinet and TCPware. I just talked to one of the support people and had him configure the test machine to MN4.2a and 7.3.3.4. It appeared everything was normal which was what we suspected but did not want to say without someone testing it.

In the near future we will have available to us versions of Oracle to test our code against as well.

Jim