Re: Oracle8i Server with MSAccess as front end. help!

From: Ivan Makkaveyev <IMakkaveyev_at_grtcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:47:46 -0400

Try to use MS ODBC driver for Oracle. You can get it free on microsoft.com. We also use MS Access as Oracle front-end and had many troubles with Oracle ODBC. It seems to me that it doesn't support functions necessary for Microsoft products. On the other hand, MS turned its face upon Oracle and provide rather good drivers. Another decision would be Intersolv ODBC, we used it with PowerBuilder. But for MS products it is better to use MS driver.

Best regards,
Ivan Makkaveyev, GRT Inc.