Re: Rumours

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 12:55:14 -0700

OK, let's travel the road again. Seems I've been down this road a dozen times now.

Due to the way Oracle stores dates, the RDBMS in any release of version 8, 7, and probably back to the year dot has not had an issue with Y2K, unless there has been a bug. The century is always stored.

How your ***application*** deals with displaying it is another issue.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete