menu security

From: <t_c_c_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 02:02:07 GMT

I encounted one problem that how to display menu item for certain users? It means user A only can access menu item 1 and 2, and user B can only access menu item 2 and 3.

Is that can I create a list of table that contain user id and menu item. Then in the menu program unit that write pl/sql and use cursor looping to enable and disable the menu item? I've try it but it won't success.

Is that menu program unit not support cursor and have any alternative to solve that problem?

I'm a beginner in using oracle database and development 2k. Thank a lot for any one to help me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 21:02:07 CDT