Persistent Connection

From: Shiva Nadarajah <shadaraj_at_cs.uah.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:45:39 -0500

I am using Activex components on my web site to communicate to a DB. However, each instance of the compoenent has to make its own connection to the DB and this becomes slow when the traffic on the web site is high.

Is there anyway I can keep an open connection to a DB so that all my components can use it to talk to the DB as opposed to every component making its own connection.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Shiva Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 20:45:39 CDT