New Web Site

From: Eric <admin_at_t10.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:13:29 -0600

(I don't consider this spam because my site is an educational one)

Hey all, I had a list of DBA interview questions so I thought I would make a quick website that contained them.

I also made it possible to add your own Q&A's.

Please check it out when you get a chance and give me some feedback or add to it.

http://oracle.t10.net

Thanks!

Eric
admin_at_t10.net Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 19:13:29 CDT