Re: Possible table corruption?

From: <rpdata_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:40:02 GMT

Start by increasing the value of open_cursors(i think that's how it's written) parameter in the init<sid>.ora, then as sys I would run catalog, catproc and finally contact support to get clarification on the 600 errors..

Good luck...

Robert Prendin

#  RP Data Solutions Inc.
#  Oracle Database Support Services