Re: Oracle8 Personal Edition - cpu hog?

From: John Seitz <seitz_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:44:14 GMT

i see my Personal Oracle on a P2-233 w/192 megs of ram, goto 100% while in idle mode. When i first start it, Oracle only uses 3-10%. But there is one thread that sooner or later will eat up 100% of the processor. And its not like the computer is slow. Its like Oracle takes over the idle process.

John