Re: SQL Worksheet

From: Tony Smolar <asmolar_at_mallard.ultranet.com>
Date: 25 Jun 1999 01:10:58 GMT

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:32:03 -0700, Juan Carlos wrote:
>Can someone tell me how to obtain this program from Oracle? Do I have to
>purchase it? Does it work under 7.3.4? Thanks for any replies.

You should already have it, it comes on the Oracle Windows client disk with Unix Oracle, or for an NT install, it should be on your Oracle Install disk.

It's part of Enterprise manager, so you will need to install that, or select the DBA option when installing the client software.

--

Tony Smolar

asmolar_at_ma.ultranet.com                    home email
http://www.ultranet.com/~asmolar           homepage