Re: pl/sql web connect help needed????

From: Stevie <steviep9_nospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:16:55 -0400

Ciao,

Frank, you have a couple of options here.....I am assuming you are using Oracle Application Server

OAS installs a pl/sql web tookit which converts plsql syntax into html.. What this servers is that you
can take all of your existing procedures and rewrite the code to allow it to be called via a browser....
ie. create a procedure that accepts some arguements and then when executed, display the results in html.
Secondly, if your strength is html, you could just code the above in html. (you would need to use a print function to convert the html so that the procedure could be compiled...

Let me know if you addtional questions...

Stevie...remove _nospam