PL2java JAVA ERROR, Any body understand why?

From: Huiming Li <huiming_at_jis.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:59:43 +0900

When I run the batch file pl2java (which is one of the OAS JWeb tools) to generate a wrapper java class for a pl/sql package, I encountered the following error messages:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jnls40 in shared library path

        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:440)
        at
        at

oracle.owas.nls.CharacterSetManager.getCharacterSet(CharacterSetManag er.java:39)

        at
oracle.owas.wrb.services.logger.OutputLogStream.<init>(OutputLogStrea m.java:104)

        at oracle.plsql.tools.pl2java.Main.setLogStream(Main.java:126)
        at oracle.plsql.tools.pl2java.Main.main(Main.java:373)

I am using JDK 1.1.4 which is the right version as described in the manual. I also installed dbpkins8.sql in the database.

Anybody know why, please give me a hint. Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 01:59:43 CDT