Re: TNS-12546: TNS:permission denied

From: Matt <mattzag_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:54:03 +0100

try running the following.

adapters

I think it may produce the following..

Installed Net8 Protocol Adapters are:

   BEQ Protocol Adapter
   IPC Protocol Adapter
   Error!!! TCP/IP Protocol Adapter not completely installed!    Adapter present in ntcontab.o, but missing from libnetwork.a...    Error!!! RAW Protocol Adapter not completely installed!    Adapter present in libnetwork.a, but missing from ntcontab.o...

Installed Net8 Naming Adapters are:

    Oracle TNS Naming Adapter
    Oracle Naming Adapter

Installed Advanced Networking Option/Network Security products are:

      Oracle Security Server

Then you have the same problem as I do. If you find out please mail me, I will do the same.

Many thanks

Matt