Re: ERwin character generation

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 03:44:28 GMT

On 21 Jun 1999 21:00:34 GMT, jplahman_at_cs.comnospam (Jplahman) wrote:

>When ERwin generates the table, the order of the table is: LimitCode,
>LimitName, LimitType, HoldUse, Aim, MinTol, MaxTol. Why does ERwin do this?

Erwin is probably using the order in which you added the columns to the model. I'm not sure how to change that in Erwin, but you could have Erwin output the creation SQL to a script file, and edit the script to change the order. I never let Erwin make changes directly anyway. Another alternative is not to worry about it. In your case, using CHAR fields, I don't think that the column order will matter.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 22:44:28 CDT