Library Cache and Dictionary Cache Tuning - Help

From: <kgsudhi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 11:33:50 GMT

How can I increase the size of library cache to a specified value? When I increase the Shared Pool
it does not reflect either in library cache or in dictionary cache. Only the free
memroy is increasing. I am using Oracle 7.3.3.5 on OpenVMS 7.1.

I am getting a lot of Library cache misses. (Nearly 4%). From the dynamic view
v$librarycache, SQLAREA is having a large no. of reloads. How can I resolve this issue?

Please help me.
Sudheer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Jun 20 1999 - 06:33:50 CDT