Re: Redo Log Space ??

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:51:03 GMT

Warning the code I posted to calculate the time between log switches is for version 7.3 as v$log_history was changed in ver. 8. Three of the columns changed names, time => first_time, low_change => first_change, high_change => next_change and first_time is now a date column type instead of a varchar2. When I can I will try to rework the code. If someone else beats me to it, please post the fix.

--
Mark D. Powell -- The only advice that counts is the advice that  you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 12:51:03 CDT