Help on Mount Points

From: Andrea Peri <a.peri_at_regione.toscana.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:25:26 +0200

I'm newbye on oracle and have a problem on installing an oracle 8.0.5 on my RedHat6.0 Linux.

The system ask me for 3 database mount points and I don't know what are these
mount points.

I have set these environment variables:

ORACLE_HOME=/usr/oracle/8.0.5
ORACLE_SID=orcl
ORACLE_TERM=vt100
ORACLE_OWNER=oracle

export ORACLE_HOME ORACLE_SID ORACLE_TERM ORACLE_OWNER PATH="$PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/bin"

Someone can help me?

thanks in advance. Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 04:25:26 CDT