oracle error messages

From: <farrellyr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 19:28:59 GMT

I am wondering how I can get the actual oracle message to show up with the error code. Right now I get 'ORA-XXXXX - Message XXXXX not found; no message file for product RDBMS73, facility=ORA'. This a fairly new database, and I have just taken it over. The person before says that the messages used to show up. Not to sure why not now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 14:28:59 CDT