Thread 1 cannot access new log, sequence NNNNN

From: Erwin Fritz <efritz_at_GLJA.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 21:32:21 GMT

I occasionally get messages like the above in my alert log. However, I can't find a problem, and there's no explanation about just why the server couldn't allocate the log. How do I find this information?

My server platform is a Sun E3000, Solaris 2.5.1, with Oracle 8.0.3. --
Erwin Fritz
Gilbert Laustsen Jung Associates Ltd.
http://www.glja.com Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 16:32:21 CDT