Re: process.dat goes larger and larger.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 17:29:45 +0200

Process.dat is the output of the Oracle Trace facility. You can disable it by setting epc_enable = false in init<sid>.ora, or export EPC_ENABLE = FALSE in your oracle .profile, if you are running Unix. As you don't specify version and platform I can't provide more specific directions.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA