Re: Oracle Intelligent Agent Service problem!!!!

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 16:02:47 -0700

Jack

One possibility is that the rdbms has been installed on a shared drive. Often, a user will install the software, but not change the services to run as the user that installs the software. If no user is specified, NT starts services using the user SYSTEM. As shared drive mappings are done on a user basis, the easiest way to get around this is to change the service to start as the user who installed the software.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete