Re: Oracle Intelligent Agent Service problem!!!!

From: Austin Durbin <adurbin_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:13:21 GMT

If this is a reinstall or upgrade and you are trying to start the Agent for the first time, check for any *.q files on the <oracle_home>\net80\agent directory. If you find any, delete them and try starting the agent again. (if you are uncomfortable in deleting them, just rename them to a suffix other then q)