Re: Why TOAD evaluation version never works ?

From: Jurij Modic <jmodic_at_src.si>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 19:16:24 GMT

On Mon, 31 May 1999 09:07:12 GMT, rsouissi4222_at_my-deja.com wrote:

>Hi
>
>I downloaded the evaluation version of TOAD (not
>the free), but it seems (it has always been) that
>the authorization key they provide (in temp.key)
>never works. It has been the case for me since the
>begining, none of the toadeval.exe did work.
>
>Who knows what I could do to have it work ?
>Thanks.
>Riad&#137;
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Contact Quest's support directly. Obviously the authorization key they provide with the installation of eval version is (still) incorrect. I had the same problem about three months ago - I reported the problem via e-mail to their support address and they sent me the correct key immediately.

HTH, Jurij Modic <jmodic_at_src.si>
Certified Oracle7 DBA (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 14:16:24 CDT