Performance for updating a table

From: Ralf Bender <Ralf.Bender_at_wolnet.de>
Date: 31 May 1999 20:49:14 +0100

Hello *.*,

what can i do to get high performance for an update statement. I have a table with 500.000 rows and one this 50.000 rows. In the first table all datas for updating in the second one.

I thought that i read somewhere to disable a few parameter in the database to hury up some statements, but i don't no what it was.

thx for any help
r_at_lf Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 14:49:14 CDT