Re: Capture a logon in 7.3.4 ?

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:11:06 -0700

Might be valuable, but it's completely unsupported. Triggers on SYS objects are not allowed.

Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Pete Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
Project Manager                           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
Oracle Corporation

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA