Re: Capture a logon in 7.3.4 ?

From: Michel Gauthier <qgmi1_at_clic.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:49:28 GMT

As far as I know, V$SESSION is not a table: it is a dynamic view. So you can't create a trigger on it.
However, the AUD$ IS a table (owned by SYS I think). So the idea of auditing create session and creating a trigger on this table seems to be a valuable one.

Michel Gauthier

news:3FAF3763AD7F8B19.1E143DFFE1669BFC.FE50F7CBFB0E462E_at_library-proxy.airnew s.net...