Re: HELP! Parallel query problem

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:23:11 +0100

Have you tried setting parallel_max_servers back to 8.

How many partitions in the table ?
How many partitions would be relevant to the hint ? Are there any other parameters you changed at the same time ?

In the first fast run had you used 'alter session' to change any performance-related parameters ?

--

Jonathan Lewis