Re: Any Oracle beginner classes?

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:27:27 -0700

Rose

There's a couple of things that might be useful for your manager. There is a sort of overview class for managers that I can't remember the name of (talk to the Education folks, they'll be able to tell you what it is). Alternatively, some form of simple CBT may be what you need. Education has some, and so do a lot of other people.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Pete Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
Project Manager                           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)

Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
Oracle Corporation

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA