Writing long raw data to server file system

From: Super Kev <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:48:49 +0100

We have the following problem........we have data stored as long raw in a database table ( the websys.ows_content table used by Oracle Application Server )....it got itself there by being uploaded from a form as a type=file input type...

What we need to do now is to get it out of the table and onto a specified server directory......

Do I have to rely on external procedures to do this or is there a more "Oracley" method ??

--
Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 10:48:49 CDT