Re: Extensing the Autonomy-KS

From: Joshua Beech <jhbeech_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:51:49 -0700

    There was a thread in one of the game groups that might be of interest. Forget which group but if I can find it I'll report it here or else mail it to you. The ideas was to have the Autonomy software link together related posts and threads across various discussion boards on a site or sites, and link discussions to articles and other available content.

    I don't have any ideas of my own just this minute.

-J

Cyrus Smith wrote...