Re: Access migration error (#2)

From: Holger Kramer <hkramer_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:00:29 +0100

Hi!

I don't know what the reason is for this message, but maybe there is a conflict with access datatypes like MEMO. Oracle (7.3.4) allows only one blob per table. If one of your ms access tables contain more than one memo fields it could cause the error?!

Bye,
Holger

s <s_at_ix.netcom.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 3742FCB9.CB2AFD31_at_ix.netcom.com...