Re: SQLPLUS

From: Keith Shum <kshum_at_iLux.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 16:32:08 GMT

Have you set up your listener and the net8 settings correctly? try this
c:\> sqlplus INTERNAL/Password@#other_service_name# to see if you can connect to other service. There are couple of files you might need to modify to make the oracle client work. They are "sqlnet.ora", "listener.ora", and "tnsnames.ora". You may find them in $ORACLE_HOME/Network/Admin directory. Open it to see if you can find anything interesting.
In article <JZx13.510$34.14_at_news.iam.net.ma>,   "N_H" <h007irix_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, I'm just a starter with Oracle and I don't know anything of it
!!
> I have tryed to use SQLPLUS in order to create some table in my
DataBASE ,

--

Keith Shum @>~>~
kshum_at_iLux.com