Re: OAS Error : Dr Watson and WRKS.EXE

From: Jeremy Ovenden <jovenden_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 19:03:02 +0100

Hmmmm. interesting. The plsqll packages that are being executed function perfectly well wehn invoked with same params via OWS 2.1 - so I guess it's down to what is a definition of 'bad' data? Is there any way that I can identify what OAS 4.0 is objecting to that OWS 2.1 seems entirely happy with? Thanks....

<SNIP>