Re: OAS Error : Dr Watson and WRKS.EXE

From: Bart Schaerrer <bart_schaerrer_at_byu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 11:38:59 -0600

We have this happen regularly on our development server. Wrks is the process that runs your 'application' on OAS. So anything that sends the app for a loop (bad code, bad data, etc.) crashes wrks. Fortunately, wrks is restarted on demand by the next request, so no big deal really. We just make a habit of cleaning off the Dr. Watson errors from the console every so often. Once code matures and stabilizes, those errors start to fade.

Bart Schaerrer
Brigham Young University