Re: Getting log number for recovery

From: Julio Negueruela <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:20:49 +0200

AJG escribió:
> =

> Perhaps I forgot to mention that I'm recovering with a created set of
> control files, via the CREATE CONTROLFILE command.
> =

> Anyway, ARCHIVE LOG LIST and V$RECOVERY_STATUS ideas are not showing
> anything:
> =

> Database log mode No Archive Mode

May be I'misundestood with your scenario but if you're not in archive mode I think you can recover from a hot backuop; only restore a cold backup.

Regards-
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 02:20:49 CDT